[DeTomaso] Door latch rod clip alternative

John Taphorn johnftaphorn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 21:19:52 EDT 2021

I believe that I  found metal versions in an assortment package of clips
(right and left, at Oreillys.  Can't be too hard to source.

JT

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 1:12 PM Ken Green via DeTomaso <

>    would a carburetor rod end retainer work:
>    [1]https://www.carburetor-parts.com/Rod-End-Clip-Retainer--62D53-Set-of
>    -5_p_6173.html
>
>    On Monday, October 11, 2021, 10:27:11 AM PDT, Corey Price
>    <coreyjprice at gmail.com> wrote:
>    Does anyone have a good alternative for the little nylon clips that
>    secure the door latch rod to the end of the latch? See attached pic.
>    I've broken several of these now, both new and used. I'm holding my
>    original. The new ones I have require modification to even fit.
>    Corey
>    use the links above.
>    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
>    message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>    list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>    or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>    1.
> https://www.carburetor-parts.com/Rod-End-Clip-Retainer--62D53-Set-of-5_p_6173.html
>    2. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.
   I believe that IA  found metal versions in an assortmentA package of
   clips (right and left, at Oreillys.A  Can't be too hardA to source.
   JT

   On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 1:12 PM Ken Green via DeTomaso

     A  A would a carburetor rod end retainer work:
     A [1][2]https://www.carburetor-parts.com/Rod-End-Clip-Retainer--62D5
     3-Set-of
     A  A -5_p_6173.html
     A  A On Monday, October 11, 2021, 10:27:11 AM PDT, Corey Price