[DeTomaso] Door latch rod clip alternative

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 18:06:10 EDT 2021

Hey Corey,
What about a carburetor linkage clip common on 60's Fords?https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NOE7351148

Cheers!
Garth
--- original message ---
Does anyone have a good alternative for the little nylon clips that secure the door latch rod to the end of the latch? See attached pic. I've broken several of these now, both new and used. I'm holding my original. The new ones I have require modification to even fit.
Coreyhttp://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/attachments/20211011/1792ea16/attachment.jpe