[DeTomaso] Pictures of blown clutch from Portland

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Oct 11 19:06:52 EDT 2021

So, another issue we thought of was that, with the tranny mounts as they
are, we would not be able to lift the transaxle enough (given the input
shaft) to clear the tranny mounts without also unbolting and lifting the
motor.  But, I am guessing you all have not had an issue with that?

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

   So, another issue we thought of was that, with the tranny mounts as
   they are, we would not be able to lift the transaxle enough (given the
   input shaft) to clear the tranny mounts without also unbolting and
   lifting the motor.A  But, I am guessing you all have not had an issue
   with that?
   [1]www.PatentIt.com