[DeTomaso] Anyone Using an In-Tank Fuel Pump for an EFI?

dnunn at telus.net dnunn at telus.net
Sat Oct 9 20:01:33 EDT 2021

Corey wrote: "Banjo fittings are notoriously restrictive, so I would be
careful there. I
used a hydraulic 90 degree fitting with an -8 AN/JIC 37 degree male end and
it's working great. It's an M22x1.5 thread. I had to re-tap the one on the
gas tank in my car."

FYI: Setrab makes high flow M22 x 1.5 banjo fittings with -6, -8, -10 or -12
AN outlet fittings.

http://www.setrabusa.com/products/connections/banjos/index.html

I bought mine from B.A.T. in Florida.

Dave