[DeTomaso] Spare clutch

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 14:23:42 EST 2021

So now that my poor car is back on the road and the mechanic made me
promise that I will drive it so it does not die again sitting, I am
concerned about the long life of the clutch for the next 400 years and my
shitty driving.

How much is in general a spare clutch disk and whatever gets damaged by
lousy shifting drivers ? I think it needs a bit of adjustment, I can smell
it a bit sometimes on and off when I am at the stoplight in neutral, foot
NOT on the clutch. I do not think it is rubbing at that time but maybe the
smell catching up to me like after a running skunk or something.

Just generally worried.

Konrad