[DeTomaso] Pantera with Coyote engine swap

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Nov 17 18:12:04 EST 2021

Hi Erik,
There is nothing wrong with being a traditionalist.  I myself appreciate a good original looking and sounding car, especially if it’s well taken care of.  I also like restomods, but I wouldn’t want to see everyone doing it either.  The mix is what makes it interesting.

I think it’s a sharp looking upgrade, maybe I don’t like the interior color, but I will readily admit it looks awesome.  The Pantera has a near timeless look, meaning to me that it looks modern without being modern, so an engine upgrade like that looks perfectly normal…  to me.  Not everyone agrees.

I also like the look of a clean original Pantera, because it really shows how it used to be and how even then it was a force to be reckoned with.  I’ve lived a little bit in both worlds when I owned my Pantera.

Each of us likes different things, thank God.  And thankfully there are still plenty of original looking Panteras out there to scratch that itch.

:)
Asa  Jay

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks