[DeTomaso] Pantera with Coyote engine swap

Erik Kolstoe ekolstoe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:15:41 EST 2021

Maybe I'm a little more of a traditionalist, but to me that engine just
looks wrong in there. I guess I'm that way with all of the LS swaps into
older cars as well. As soon as I see what is in there I lose interest. I'm
sure it helps it drive like a modern car, and has tons of power,  but isn't
that the point in buying an older car? For me it is "take me back in
time..."

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 12:06 PM Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <