[DeTomaso] Test: is the list up, or just quiet?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 10:49:38 EST 2021

 I replaced the ignition switch with a Brand New ignition switch a few years ago.  But, worth looking into.

    On Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 07:59:09 PM PST, MICHAEL DREW <mikeldrew at aol.com> wrote:

 Garth,
This is a standard issue many have reported here before.
The coil gets 12V from both the ‘start’ and ‘run’ positions on your ignition switch. Your ‘run’ position has conked out. Nothing wrong with your motor.
Easily fixed….
Mike

Sent from my iPhone