[DeTomaso] Adjusting Candy 2862 GR4 carburettors...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:50:05 EST 2021

I love how expressive he is with his hands showing the 60cm flames :)

I'm also pretty interested in hearing more about the sweeeet early
Pushbutton silver model in front of Candy.  Mine was also originally
silver so sister cars are super curious.

sean

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)