[DeTomaso] Adjusting Candy 2862 GR4 carburettors...

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 07:42:10 EST 2021

Hi De Tomaso friends  !

This is the guy who is in charge of finetuning and adjusting  the
carburettors on Candy 2862. He has been appointed by my ex, Fabienne
Latour. He runs a shop that specializes in tuning Honda S2000 cars and
selling spares. His name is Jim.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xYZDQHYZaU&t=23s
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xYZDQHYZaU&t=23s>*

Listen to him at 08’ 53’’, where he explains that he has adjusted ( with a
skillfull friend ) the carburettors of Candy, and that the car, *at idle*,
is throwing 60 centimeters flames (a little less than 25 inches )

general feeling ?
Thank you !

Patrick Candy 2862

ADA 9628
Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.