[DeTomaso] Today

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Nov 11 11:48:28 EST 2021

Shortly after the end of World War I on the eleventh month, the eleventh
day, and eleventh hour the world stopped to honor the world's men and women
who served to bring us the freedoms we all have today.

It is important to not forget where we have come from and all the world's
people who have made this all possible for us today.

Thank You and may God bless you all.

Larry (Homolak) - Cleveland