[DeTomaso] Longview Texas-car inspection request

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 16:15:29 EDT 2021

Folks,I've been passively looking for a 70's Chevy C10 pickup truck and found one on craigslist in Longview Texas.    The seller is going to send me pictures of frame, suspension etc... and if viable, is there anyone located near Longview Texas, a suburb of Dallas, that could take a look at this truck before I send a service to dig deeper?  I would gladly pay for any time and expense incurred for this "first" view.  I'm not looking for a show truck, just an old dented, work truck from the 70's that I can fiddle with and let the snow fill the back in NY winters.  (Like I do with my Pantera--kidding)!!
Thank you in advance, appreciate any response for further conversation!   Cliff 516-808-5226