[DeTomaso] Vertical support tool design.

Lance Nist panteraefi at gmail.com
Sun May 23 14:01:26 EDT 2021

When you FOLLOW advice here, good luck !
You should use the original Pantera tool kit bushing press tool.
You could make one.
The tool is a sleeve that will fit inside the length of the bushing and has
a top hat that is slightly larger than the bushing.
I always INSTALLED a "zerk" grease fitting in the l vertical support facing
the other support. This will allow for "greasing" the support shaft when
assembled.
Lance 949-250-1797