[DeTomaso] The Mystery is Solved.... (221BBAKER - SHERLOC Calibration Target)

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 20:36:42 EDT 2021

 Is this spam?  Is the link safe?

    On Sunday, May 9, 2021, 3:41:19 PM PDT, Chuck and Linda Huber <lindahuber at cox.net> wrote:

     [cid:image001.jpg at 01D744E9.BC2AA8A0]

  [cid:image002.png at 01D744E9.BC2AA8A0]

  Not sure I really just want to blast out the solution.  It can be
  generally translated (with about 95% certainty) with a careful reading
  of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's "Adventure of the Dancing Men".

  The mysterious directive in the message will be very difficult to
  achieve.

  Chuck

  PS.  Contact me directly if you want the solution.

   Is this spam?  Is the link safe?

   On Sunday, May 9, 2021, 3:41:19 PM PDT, Chuck and Linda Huber
       [cid:[1]image001.jpg at 01D744E9.BC2AA8A0]
     [cid:[2]image002.png at 01D744E9.BC2AA8A0]
     Not sure I really just want to blast out the solution.  It can be
     generally translated (with about 95% certainty) with a careful
   reading
     of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's "Adventure of the Dancing Men".
     The mysterious directive in the message will be very difficult to
     achieve.
     Chuck
     PS.  Contact me directly if you want the solution.
   use the links above.