[DeTomaso] The Mystery is Solved.... (221BBAKER - SHERLOC Calibration Target)

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Sun May 9 18:41:10 EDT 2021

Not sure I really just want to blast out the solution.  It can be generally
translated (with about 95% certainty) with a careful reading of Sir Arthur
Conan Doyle's "Adventure of the Dancing Men".

The mysterious directive in the message will be very difficult to achieve.

Chuck

PS.  Contact me directly if you want the solution.