[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] RE: Good Project for kids or grandkids. Learn about Engines

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 31 14:46:50 EDT 2021

Great Chuck. Let us know when I arrives and how much you like it.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Psyche
Europa Lander Science Support Team
Odyssey Sequence Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
Dawn Spacecraft Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 3/31/21, 11:17 AM, "Chuck and Linda Huber" <lindahuber at cox.net> wrote:

    I was able to order one.

    The price seems too good to be true, but we will see what arrives.

    Shipping was only $5.99

    Regards -

    Chuck