[DeTomaso] Looking to buy a DeTomaso

John Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:19:05 EDT 2021

Dear James.
As much as it hurts - and I may change my mind as I have done a million times - I would sell my Pantera to a good home. I can go into detail later as to why (primarily age), but just throwing this out there. It’s such a sweet California car. Owned it since 1995. Total ground-up restoration by the late-great Gary Hall.
Sincerely,
John