[DeTomaso] Intake gaskets

Mike McDougal mdmcdougal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:52:10 EDT 2021

Larry.  I have chi 4v heads too. I don't have trouble with the fel pro
gaskets. Be sure to lay the intake on without gaskets and verify a parallel
surface between head and intake. Also I had a small water leak at the head
and block. Had to have a small amount milled off the NEW heads to get a
seal. Oh...I have a blue thunder Pantera intake. Had to have the bottom
milled a little to get the right fit.
Mike McDougal  3482