[DeTomaso] Intake gaskets

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 23:45:24 EDT 2021

Larry,

Ah yes, good!

I have the same heads and actually used a hybrid solution. I used conventional Mr. Gasket on the heads, and I cut the ports portion away from a MS96012 valley pan and suspended the center of it from the front and back, to help prevent oil splash on the intake.  I can’t take credit for that idea—it came from Dave McLain.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mrg-214

Mike

Sent from my iPad