[DeTomaso] Classic Motorsports updated Pantera Buyers Guide

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:14:38 EDT 2021

Agreed.  Nice writeup.

I'm continually impressed with just how nice the Pantera is to drive.  It would be impressive as a new car, let alone a car from 50 years ago.

I was at a car show on Sunday.  Two people tried to buy it.  Two other people used to own one, and of course they told their usual stories.

A kid told me, "yours is the nicest car here."  Not bad, when I'm next to a Rolls, 2-3 Ferraris, a 2005 Ford GT, a 2017 Ford GT, and a couple of McLarens.