[DeTomaso] Monthly Article on Titles

Mirril McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 17:02:04 EDT 2021

Jack and POCA Team,

A couple of years ago there was a very good article that spanned multiple
months in the Monthly Newsletter.

It was about Title and Registration rules state by state for classic cars.

Is there an index somewhere where I can look this up?

I have all the copies arranged in 21 years of issues, but I really don't
want to start ripping through them manually to find the article.

Thanks!

#6859 WAYBAC

Mirril McMullen
Mobile:  917 295.9587