[DeTomaso] Pantera spotted - Grand Funk Railroad video

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 13:10:22 EDT 2021

 The video clip of Grand Funk Railroad's "We're an American band" shows the guys are playing around with motorcycles, waterskiing, etc.
In a very short flash (1:53 into the video) one of the guys is washing an early white Pantera. The Pantera was and is still owned (at least in 2006) by Grand Funk keyboard player Craig Frost, who lives in southeast Michigan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwsgznR_T-g