[DeTomaso] Do cooling mods using an electric pump that no-op the thermostat also no-op the temp sender port?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 15:02:56 EDT 2021

Using the Meziere backing plate with a Meziere electric water pump.

Backing Plate, SB Ford Cleveland

|  |  |

|  |
Backing Plate, SB Ford Cleveland

Our line of cooling system accessories currently includes items such as: backing plates, block adapters, thermo...

Does blocking the bypass port affect the water flow around the temp sender port?
Thanks,

Ken