[DeTomaso] Have you seen a Pantera like this?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jun 11 17:57:47 EDT 2021

Hi all,
Just to be clear.  This starts with the 1965 Lego Mustang, and a set of
special instructions.  Sam found the instructions, cost him $12. He did
not design this on his own.  He then went about dismantling the Lego
Mustang (quite the impressive model on it's own) and then went to work
on the Lego Pantera.  It took him about a day to complete it.

It really cool though. The closest I've seen a Lego model yet to a Pantera.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com