[DeTomaso] Have you seen a Pantera like this?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:00:08 EDT 2021

That's fantastic!  Seeing the bundle of Cat6 ethernet running over to
the telco rack in his office makes me feel a lot better about my own
choices and I feel young again!  I'm so grateful to this young man.
His gifts are a gift to us all.

sean

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)