[DeTomaso] The Bushing Debate - Stock v Polly

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 15:59:00 EDT 2021

All,

Multiple vendors supply their own versions of polyethylene bushings.

I, as others have posted, have experienced zero squeaks in over 50,000 miles with bushings sourced from Dennis.

Others are posting their polyethylene bushings squeak like an old car.

It would help Mike, and others, make a much more informed decision if the squeaky bushing owners would ...........

...share the vendors who supplied the squeaky bushings.

Otherwise, bushing feedback is pretty worthless.

Larry