[DeTomaso] SN 5533 - Mods information and photo file share

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Fri Jul 30 10:55:21 EDT 2021

Thanks, Asa Jay.  We will have the Pantera racing at Portland for the
Columbia River Classic September 3-5.  It would be great to see you (and
your family) if you are up for a long day trip. It is has been a long
process to get all this done.  Thankfully, the race team overhead helps
justify it -- the guys just kept the Pantera in the shop until it got
done.  We usually have three race cars at a time in the shop, and when we
are unable to make progress on one, we work on the others.  I will continue
to load pictures up, including the video from Road America (which is still
in the camera in the car).

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:31 PM Asa Jay Laughton via DeTomaso <

> [...]
>    cut-off switch without a removable key was fitted to the right front
>    fender; the same switch was mounted on the Group 4 cars.
>    The documentation on racing Panteras is sketchy at best; itas difficult
>    to say exactly how many were built.A  At least one owner claims that
>    his Gr3 is one of only 10 cars produced by the factory, but the De
>    Tomaso Registrary now lists at least 13 claimed Gr3 cars (although itas
>    possible that some of those were converted from regular production
>    Panteras.)A  A  A
>    Regards,A
>    Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
>    The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
>    Email: [4]SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
>    Direct: 480-442-0297
>    [2]www.PatentIt.com
>    Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
>    |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
>
>    Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.
>    Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
>    This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
>    confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
>    error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank
>    you.

> References
>
>    Visible links
>    1. [5]https://photos.app.goo.gl/c1NsfZraJ9cdbh5Q9
>    2. [6]http://www.patentit.com/
>    3. [7]
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm
> _campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
>
>    Hidden links:
>    5. [8]
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm
> _campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
>    6.
> [9]file://localhost/tmp/tmp1XM8Iv.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF
> 2

> the li
> nks above.

> message p
> osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also
> grant
> the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving
> of lis
> t messages.
>
> References
>
>    1. https://w7tsc.org/
>    2. https://www.teampanteraracing.com/
>    3. https://photos.app.goo.gl/c1NsfZraJ9cdbh5Q9
>    4. mailto:SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
>    5. https://photos.app.goo.gl/c1NsfZraJ9cdbh5Q9
>    6. http://www.patentit.com/
>    7.
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
>    8.
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
>    9.
> file://localhost/tmp/tmp1XM8Iv.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

-------------- next part --------------
   Thanks, Asa Jay.A  We will have the Pantera racing at Portland for the
   Columbia River Classic September 3-5.A  It would be great to see you
   (and your family) if you are up for a long day trip. It is has been a
   long process to get all this done.A  Thankfully, the race team overhead
   helps justify it -- the guys just kept the Pantera in the shop until it
   got done.A  We usually have three race cars at a time in the shop, and
   when we are unable to make progress on one, we work on the others.A  I
   will continue to load pictures up, including the video from Road
   America (which is still in the camera in the car).A  A
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
   Direct: 480-442-0297
   [1]www.PatentIt.com
   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.
   Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
   This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
   confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
   error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank
   you.

   On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:31 PM Asa Jay Laughton via DeTomaso

     A  A Steve,
     A  A Wow.A  I ran through a large number of photos to see the
     end-result of
     A  A what you've done with 5533.A  Wow.A  You have really taken her
     to the
     A  A next level.A  Looking through all the photos, you have managed
     A  A tastefully implement every item I had hoped to do "someday" but
     knew
     A  A I'd never have the time or money to.A  Your result looks
     awesome!A  I
     A  A couldn't be happier with how your team has improved the product
     and are
     A  A now campaigning it regularly with success.
     A  A Yes, the Pantera is not the be-all, end-all race car, but it's
     a great
     A  A looking car on the track, can hold it's own when properly
     prepared, is
     A  A a real crowd pleaser and is a blast to drive in the right kind
     of
     A  A races.
     A  A Again, your team has done a fantastic job of creating a real
     A  A head-turner Pantera track vehicle.A  That is the car I would
     have
     A  A built.A  Glad to see you got it there. :)
     A  A With great sincerity,
     A  A AsaA  Jay
     [1][3]https://w7tsc.org
     [2][4]https://www.teampanteraracing.com