[DeTomaso] Vader window system?

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Wed Jul 28 15:54:31 EDT 2021

Thanks Jack,

What I meant was if anyone has done the Aerostar/Taurus mod to the later regulators.

Cheers,
Thomas

   <[8][8]demongusta at gmail.com>

   <[12][12]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on
   <[13][13]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
   <[14][14]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>

   Real life:  Thomas Toernblom            Email:    [47]thomas at hax.se
   Snail mail:  Banvallsvaegen 14            Mobile:  +46 76 209 8320
                 S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden
   use the links above.
   !DSPAM:6101a18f13069596617570!