[DeTomaso] Vader window system?

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Wed Jul 28 08:57:23 EDT 2021

I have the Vader window lifts.  As soon as I found out about the brass gears, I installed them in both window and the headlight lifts.  Despite replacing the whiskers and several attempts by me and others to adjust the tracks, I could never get the windows to open or close all the way, nor could I get rid of the drag at the top of travel.  That’s what made the $750 palatable.  I didn’t do it for the speed, in fact, I’m not crazy about the speed because I think it’s a little too fast.

Richard
Austin, TX