[DeTomaso] Hood latch cable routing

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 14:52:22 EDT 2021

Can someone please remind me of the routing of the front hood latch release?
I have a hole under the back lip of the trunk opening at the top of the
pedal box but I'm pretty sure that's for the windshield washer tube.  While
the shell is on the rotisserie I'm marking all of the holes inside and out
that are not required and that I'm going to have sealed up.

I don't have a complete car close to me to check.  Yeah, I know, too many of
us NW guys have our cars torn apart.  Were working on that.

Thanks

Mike Thomas