[DeTomaso] Steve Lisa - Road America

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Sat Jul 17 20:00:46 EDT 2021

Today Steve's Pantera qualified with Son Tony at the wheel. Steve was
driving a prototype car and qualified that.

Just like all the other days, a lot of the public including many Pantera
Owners (thanks owners for supporting Steve and his effort) stopped by the
paddock. Steve had wonderful conversations with everyone (he just loves
interacting with people). All of the reactions were really positive and
supportive. A lot of interesting stories overheard by yours truly.

I have to head back home tomorrow so unfortunately I will not experience the
feature race.

Steve will be providing the particulars related to the weekend including the
final outcome of the weekend. I am pretty sure he has some pictures and
videos.

>From my perspective, the car seemed to perform almost flawlessly. Very minor
adjustments. That is a testament to the care taken by Steve, Tony, and KC to
make sure this is a proper representation of the badge.

The car looked great on the track as well as in the paddock.

I am sure Steve will provide information whenever he is campaigning the
Pantera and I hope some of you have the opportunity to see it in action.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Steve, Tony, and KC for allowing me
to share in the experience this week and for their hospitality. It was a
great time and as a long time (47 years) Pantera owner, it was a real joy to
see this at and on the track.

Jim Kosloskey #6949 Yellow '74 L