[DeTomaso] PNW Member's Car on BaT

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:49:10 EDT 2021

Erik Anderson, one of our Canadian members, has a very nice ’72 Pre-L Pantera on BaT right now.  Please take a look and if you are familiar with the car offer some comments.  Sorry to see Erik selling his car but he’s moving and down-sizing and something had to give.

Thanks!

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest

Erik’s email with the link to the BaT auction.

Hi Mike and Elizabeth.

My Pantera went live on Bring a Trailer today: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-57/

Just passing along the info in case you know anyone looking for a mint condition Cat.

Hope all is well.

Cheers,

Erik