[DeTomaso] Steve Lisa Pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 15 23:51:56 EDT 2021

It's a good look on it.  The whole car looks awesome and Steve has been
working diligently to conform to Group 3 homologation.  I'm not sure how
close he's come but knowing his persistence, it probably meets it already.

I'd love to see him campaigning it, if I wasn't working, had another
Pantera job in my shop and several other irons in the fire.  :)

Please say Hi to Steve from Asa Jay.
Thank you,
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com