[DeTomaso] “Correct” muffler tip position

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 18:18:37 EDT 2021

Richard,

Thank you for reminding me that mufflers don’t exist in just a 2-D world but indeed in a 3-D world.

I have the same exhaust as you have and I just checked and found the muffler seams are an 11° upward tilt but the tips are only an 8° upward tilt.

I will definitely have the option to slightly alter the tilt angles but without your post I probably would have failed to get the existing tilt values for the baseline reference.

Larry