[DeTomaso] (DeTomaso) Gentlepeople of a certain age and flexibility

Jack Dunn,111 po917k at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 02:34:35 EDT 2021

Before this thread, I had no idea how complicated adding a Pantera quick disconnect can be. And I agree with Mike that the Team Blitz approach makes the most sense.

I was lucky in finding an SPA F1 disconnect because it was simple to buy the correct size slug to weld onto the Pantera shaft from an SPA distributor. And it was not terribly expensive at that time (maybe $30). I personally don’t lose sleep over altering the steering shaft for a quick disconnect, but I understand the rationale for avoiding it.

Jack

Sent from my iPhone