[DeTomaso] Gentlepeople of a certain age and flexibility

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 21:57:34 EDT 2021

I’m sparing with acetaminophen for those reasons too, it is effective a
little but not really as a therapy.  I take plavix which is fine with it.
I got a bike trainer a couple of weeks ago and my wife and I are going to
go to the pool. I’m getting more details for cardio from my PT at a consult
next week.  I really like bicycle riding so that’s my main cardio; home
office has a treadmill but that’s been pretty tough lately.  I might get a
recumbent stationary so it’s easier to get on and off.

I’m pretty lucky I live in the future, I seem to be on the cutting edge of
needing designer drugs and superior robot parts installed, some years after
early grim failures in medical research that I have somehow avoided.
Hippocrates was mostly right about diet and exercise having the most effect
on health and the labs prove it, darn it all.   I feel like I am in a
Flowers for Algernon race to use what brains and mobility I have now to fix
it all, but like in the book that’s more ego and hubris than my own
talent.  I’m tremendously glad to have friends and family and Internet
community to help.

Sean

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)
   Iam sparing with acetaminophen for those reasons too, it is effective a

   Iam pretty lucky I live in the future, I seem to be on the cutting edge
   of needing designer drugs and superior robot parts installed, some
   years after early grim failures in medical research that I have somehow
   avoided. Hippocrates was mostly right about diet and exercise having
   the most effect on health and the labs prove it, darn it all. A  I feel
   like I am in a Flowers for Algernon race to use what brains and
   mobility I have now to fix it all, but like in the book thatas more ego
   and hubris than my own talent.A  Iam tremendously glad to have friends