[DeTomaso] Gentlepeople of a certain age and flexibility

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:47:52 EDT 2021

That’s… that’s a brilliant idea! The racing variety needs some cutting and
welding so I was a little weirded out about it but looking online it looks
like there are really good bolt-on solutions!  I’m going to try that and
see how it goes.  The steering wheel really presents a barrier that I never
noticed .

Sean

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)