[DeTomaso] Armandos Oil Pans

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:08:26 EST 2021

Does your aluminum block have a Windsor or Cleveland oil pan bolt pattern? For 351C pattern you want the #404 pan (the 400 is front sump Mustang pan for a 351W). If you have a Windsor style block, they will make the #404 in a Windosr style bolt pattern although it may not be listed on the website.

I cannot recall whether it is Aviaid or Armando that now only includes a temp bung on request, but worth verifying if you want to run an oil temperature gauge.. Personally, I rely on the oil temp more than water temp.

Julian

________________________________
I am about  to order an Armando Oil pan for my aluminum block 400CI build.
 I have been told that the model 400 was the one I want for the Pantera,
but there is a model 404 listed on their website (below) that states it is
for a Pantera.

Anybody have first-hand knowledge of the fit between them?

http://www.aroilpans.com/roadrace.html

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
[...]