[DeTomaso] Armandos Oil Pans

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 13:48:09 EST 2021

You want #404.  This is the one I have in my Pantera
http://www.aroilpans.com/401.html

#400 is a front sump pan for a Mustang.

http://www.aroilpans.com/400.html

--- original message ---I am about  to order an Armando Oil pan for my aluminum block 400CI build.
 I have been told that the model 400 was the one I want for the Pantera,
but there is a model 404 listed on their website (below) that states it is
for a Pantera.

Anybody have first-hand knowledge of the fit between them?

http://www.aroilpans.com/roadrace.html

Rob DuMoulin

-------------- next part --------------
   You want #404.  This is the one I have in my Pantera
   [1]http://www.aroilpans.com/401.html
   #400 is a front sump pan for a Mustang.
   [2]http://www.aroilpans.com/400.html
I am about  to order an Armando Oil pan for my aluminum block 400CI build.
 I have been told that the model 400 was the one I want for the Pantera,
but there is a model 404 listed on their website (below) that states it is
for a Pantera.

Anybody have first-hand knowledge of the fit between them?

[3]http://www.aroilpans.com/roadrace.html

Rob DuMoulin