[DeTomaso] Tony Mantas?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:38:42 EST 2021

That's Tony _Montana_, mang!
"Say hello to my leedle frang--  ee choostoo be a Pantera but now eets
a Bradley GT!"
(Okay anyone-- absolutely feel free to bite my head off for that but
you know you were thinking the same thing)
 Sent using Hushmail
On 1/25/2021 at 7:48 AM, "Charles Engles"  wrote:Dear Jeff,

           Wow.  That picture of Tony Mantas and his personalized
Pantera is a very high concentration of Seventies style and sports
cars distilled  into one photograph.

           The story and the documentation are very interesting, but
the end result proves that it is very hard to surpass Tom Tjaarda's
styling with one's own improvements.

                        Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles