[DeTomaso] NPC leaked AA batteries and solution

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jan 15 22:22:36 EST 2021

Hey Ken,
It sure seems like I'm seeing more and more leaked batteries. But when I
take a moment to ponder it, I find what I'm really seeing is neglect.
In most cases I've note actually -used- whatever product it is, for
months or even sometimes years. Then when I have that need, I find the
product doesn't work because of drained and now leaking batteries.  The
thing to do of course is remove the batteries if I'm not going to use
something for a long time.  But, yea.

I typically use a small mix of baking soda and vinegar to clean up the
mess and usually things work as expected.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
******************************
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com

[1]https://w7tsc.org
[2]https://www.teampanteraracing.com

   1. [3]https://www.walmart.com/ip/Powerbuilt-Digital-Video-Scope-Inspection-Ca
mera-2-4-Inch-Color-LCD-941199/529283308

   Hidden links:
   3. [4]https://www.walmart.com/ip/Powerbuilt-Digital-Video-Scope-Inspection-Ca
mera-2-4-Inch-Color-LCD-941199/529283308

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.