[DeTomaso] NPC: Maserati Kyalami - Rebadged/Repowered Longchamp?

MARK CHARLTON pantera01826 at rogers.com
Mon Jan 11 12:59:48 EST 2021

Not sure if this attachment will get though, but it includes a letter from DeTomaso stating they produced only 10 manual transmission Longchamps.

Here are several that were converted post-production, but this letter contradicts the common assumption that there were 17 built with 5-speeds.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com