[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] NPC short vid of a friends T-6 in flight

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 7 22:54:31 EST 2021

I'm guessing you have to hold the brakes extremely tight!MSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 1/7/21  4:38 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: knottsj at galstar.com, DeTomaso Mail List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] NPC short vid of a friends T-6 in flight Here are some pretty amazing T6 flight videos... waterskiing!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeeAI1wTMiAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfXvIK6x-t8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROKv87GjDWU