[DeTomaso] Curious about bidding on the BAT Pantera last week

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 15:04:54 EST 2021

Unless they were added later in the auction, there were no shots of the underside of the car.  There was rust showing underneath one of the headlight covers and a number of pics of various typical body cracks.  I agree, the cars don't look right if the rockers and front valence or rear valence are painted all the way down.

Mike Thomas