[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Jezero

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 18 23:29:07 EST 2021

I actually have a Pantera shirt I could wear.  That would be different.  ;=)

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 2/18/21, 8:12 PM, "Mike Drew" <mikeldrew at aol.com> wrote:

    Terry,

    We have been trying to spot you in the control room on the news but everybody is wearing the same shirt, plus masks, so it’s difficult.

    Why don’t you wear a De Tomaso hat or something next time! :)

    Mike

    Sent from my iPad