[DeTomaso] Angående: Re: pushrod length

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Wed Feb 17 02:30:16 EST 2021

Hi Charles.  I would recomend you to by one adjustable pushrod and physical meshure the lengst you nead after the engine is asembled. I think that is the onley way to get the propper lengte?

Sendt fra Yahoo Mail på Android

  Den ons. 17. feb.. 2021 kl. 6.55 skrev Charles McCall<charlesmccall at gmail.com>:     Good point Julian. The last stroker they put in a Pantera was 4-5 years
  ago now and is in Oriol's car (don't know if you met him - I don't
  remember who attended which years of LMC sometimes). They also did
  another Cleveland about the same time for another Pantera, and Oriol's
  GT40 is running well and gets regular use. But they are far from
  experts in the Cleveland.A
  At some point you take a decision - you either go ahead selecting a
  shop based on some references or you don't... the oil leak has been 10
  years now so I wanted to fix it while the car is sitting. But the shop
  definitely needs a helping hand and I have my fingers crossed....

  On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 8:56 AM Julian Kift