[DeTomaso] pushrod length

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 00:55:25 EST 2021

Good point Julian. The last stroker they put in a Pantera was 4-5 years ago
now and is in Oriol's car (don't know if you met him - I don't remember who
attended which years of LMC sometimes). They also did another Cleveland
about the same time for another Pantera, and Oriol's GT40 is running well
and gets regular use. But they are far from experts in the Cleveland.

At some point you take a decision - you either go ahead selecting a shop
based on some references or you don't... the oil leak has been 10 years now
so I wanted to fix it while the car is sitting. But the shop definitely
needs a helping hand and I have my fingers crossed....