[DeTomaso] 74 Pantera #7143 on BaT

MARK CHARLTON pantera01826 at rogers.com
Fri Feb 12 15:28:27 EST 2021

I agree completely on this one. It “looks” like a very honest presentation of a well-kept car.

Given that the last BaT Orange Pantera sold over $130K, I suspect this one will too. I think the blue car just had enough small concerns to keep bids down.

That said, given my preference, I’d rather have Bodan's ’74 because it has had everything upgraded just the way you would want for a car you plan to actually USE. (And you’re welcome for the help!)

We shall see!

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com