[DeTomaso] 74 Pantera #7143 on BaT

The Goyaniuks andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 11 12:44:09 EST 2021

 I have owned '74 6239 for 31 years.  It was original when I bought it.  I do all the work myself, with helping hands from friends. (Thanks, Mark).  My car is the same original orange color.I know a '74 car very well.  This one looks almost like a clone of my original car.Based on the pictures, (except for some details: detail painting, headers, exhaust, rocker covers nuts and bolts, upgrade hoses.... etc,) this is the most original and clean '74 car I have seen.  (Not to say I have seen all cars ... ).  Not sure if the front bumper is the rubber one - based on the visibility of the shock hole) A good buy if looking for originality.
Bohdan G.