[DeTomaso] Anyone flying to Europe from the US ?

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:20:39 EST 2021

Hi all !
I have ordered some ( light ) parts from Larry Stock recently, but the
shipping charges are huge, and the delay is long.
USPS does not provide a good recent experience either .
So, I was wondering if one of you would be flying to Europe  in the coming
weeks, and could carry my stuff.
Shipping is twice as expensive as the parts'price !
Thank you !
Pat
Candy 2862 - ADA 9628